Senior Pet Health Care at DVM Hospitals Group
Senior pet care has long been an area of special interest for our doctors and staff. DVM Hospitals specializes in elderly feline and canine care. We have often known these older dogs and cats as patients since they were puppies and kittens and thus there is a special bond of trust and care between us.
Senior Pet Health Care Services:
- Biannual Physical Examinations – As pets age, it is important to have more frequent periodic examinations of all body systems and vital signs, along with a discussion of any questions or concerns. Remember, every year of their lives is like 4-7 of ours.
- Periodic Blood Testing, Including Senior Wellness Blood Testing
- Diet & Weight Management for Older Dogs and Cats
- Exercise Physical Therapy
- Arthritis Recognition & Control
- Pain Management
- Intestinal Health Management